- Apie įmonę
- Building user interface. Developing robotic solutions, controllers and Back – End applications;
- Helping shape what we build. You’ll be working closely with product owners, designers and other engineers to design and refine our work. We work as a team and your input is key;
- Owning delivery. We’re obsessed with shipping value; you’ll own work beyond just a pull request. You’ll care about bugs, scalability, uptime and other non-functional requirements;
- Growing together. You’ll review others work and happily seek feedback on yours to ensure we build a better codebase and sharpen each other’s skills. Constantly analyzes technological trends and presents lessons learnt to the team.
- Experience in Front - End. 1+ years’ experience of either WPF/ XAMARIN/ MAUI;
- Familiar on C#. Enjoying the open source dotnet core renaissance;
- Bias for action. You see a problem, you fix a problem. You get buy in for your solutions and keep tickets moving. We’re always looking for ways to ship at pace;
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Thinking about mobile. Experience in mobile apps development;
- Experience with Vue/js or React.
- An opportunity to work with the newest engineering innovations;
- A position in a fast-growing startup company with the potential to become one of the market-disrupting businesses;
- Awesome, young, friendly & open-minded team;
- Modern office in the heart of Vilnius;
- Business trips (when available) to international conferences LOGIMAT, CEMAT, INDUSTRY 4.0, etc.