- Apie įmonę
Currently we are looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional Investment Advisor to join our Manufacturing Team in Business Development Department.
Your main goal in this position will be to attract and consult Automotive or Industrial Machinery companies by representing Lithuania's Manufacturing Ecosystem. Your efforts will result in new companies coming to Lithuania and creation of competitive jobs in the market.
We invite you to
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and operational support for attracting foreign direct investment in manufacturing business sector.
- Plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives and take part in key consultations and negotiations.
- Closely follow global business trends, identify opportunities for Lithuania, develop and maintain key partnerships with relevant organizations both abroad and locally.
- Build relationships with top executives and influencers within the sector realm.
- Drive towards a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring a client-focused, target-driven approach at all times.
We expect you to have
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (economics, marketing, business administration or political affairs). Internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a related sector with a focus on sales, consulting or product/business development (international sales would be an advantage).
- A broad understanding of the Lithuanian business scene, its key players, the investment environment and industry trends.
- Passion to work with the most advanced international companies, plus a sense of understanding of global business trends and companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; German, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish would be a strong advantage).
- Strong inter-personal and inter-cultural communication and presentation skills, problem solving skills and client-facing skills.
- Innovative approach to sales, business development and project management issues.
- Challenging tasks aimed at setting Lithuania on the path of the most modern and industrially diversified economy.
- Opportunity to initiate, take part and manage projects working with leading international manufacturing companies and industry influencers.
- Young, yet experienced and open-minded team ready to support and encourage to realise your potential and contribute to the country's economic growth.
- Dynamic and results-driven working environment constantly drawing out of one’s comfort zone.
- Our expertise and access to various sources of information that will improve your overall economic, political, and cultural knowledge and understanding.
- Salary range from 1550-2850 EUR gross per month.
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- 7 additional days of paid annual leave, learning budget.
- A brand-new, smart office in one of the most beautiful business centres in town.