- Apie įmonę
The aim of the role is to manage B2B projects across Lithuania and ensure the implementation of projects according to the scope, deadlines, company goals, budget in accordance with the contracts, project management process and good practice, to control project management risks.
- Manage and control project timelines, finances and secure that deadlines getting match;
- Prepare and/or coordinate as-built-documentation;
- Maintain communication, cooperate with engineers, procurement team, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Managing technical analysis and reports for potential renewable PV projects,
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects and providing reports to the Direct Manager;
- Predict project discrepancies and identify risks, implement or improve project management processes;
- Prepare project implementation reports;
- To ensure that the implementation of projects complies with EU and local law.
- Have minimum 3-4 years' experience of implementing projects;
- Have good technical knowledge of basic principals in electricity;
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian and English languages;
- Have B driving license.
- Have certificate of special construction manager (in electricity field up to 10kV);
- Have experience in photovoltaic construction field.
- Get a unique experience in photovoltaic construction field;
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution internationally;
- Opportunities for professional growth and improvement by learning from others and attending professional training programs;
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the Company;
- Flexible work schedule and a possibility to work remotely;
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that;
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback;
- Team buildings and various other events;
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you;
- Modern, open-space office located in uptown Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Many other benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
- Our offer:
- Salary ranges for this position are from 2300 – 3300 Eur brutto (i.e. before taxes) + yearly bonuses. We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3305 – 4950
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.04
€ 1920 – 2800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.16
€ 2475 – 4132
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.05