- Apie įmonę
The UX Designer owns the full scope of the UX design process, from conducting research with key stakeholders and users, to defining personas and understanding their needs, to transforming those needs into beautiful, organized, and usable interfaces. This role plays a pivotal part in bringing the design requirements to life while following the best practices in usability and accessibility.
To create the best solutions, the UX Designer must create designs that address the needs of the user as well as the Business and work closely with professionals from a variety of disciplines, such as developers, business analysts, and marketing professionals.
- Support with UX development paths for new and existing functionality across products
- Create innovative user interfaces, paying close attention to information architecture and interaction design.
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible experiences that provide clear, usable, useful, and desirable outcomes for users.
- Design innovative approaches to communicate information that facilitates understanding of sophisticated financial concepts.
- Fully consume and become an expert on the design system by partnering with the team and providing influence on future needs.
- Skilled in creating wireframes, site maps, user journeys; detailing work including annotations, prototypes, functional specifications.
- Collaborate with key project team members, including product managers and developers to deliver end-to-end solutions.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in UX Design or Human-Computer Interaction
- OR Bachelor's degree in a design field (graphic design, architecture, etc), a UX design certification and demonstrable professional experience in UX Design
- 3+ years of professional experience in digital design as a practicing designer in either product-related or agency environments. Demonstrable focus on designing for the human experience.
- Proficiency with various prototyping tools (expertise required in some but not all): Adobe XD, InVision, Balsamiq, Figma, Axure, or Sketch
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
- Experience with Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Prototyping, Customer Validation, Lean and Agile methodologies
- Capability to both adhere to existing design systems and developing new ones from scratch
- Ability to apply UX methodologies and tools at all stages of design process, from definition of requirements, through low/mid fidelity wireframing, to pixel-perfect interactive mockups
- Knowledge of the user research and usability testing processes, and the ability to use their insights to inform the design
- Ability to think at a variety of scales, from a holistic platform suite perspective to a pixel scale
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eagerness and ability to learn and constantly improve your skills and knowledge of the intricacies of designing for the financial services industry and its users
- Strong critical thinking ability — able to connect the dots / big picture.
- Strong work ethic and time management skills with dedication to meeting or exceeding expectations despite contending priorities.
- Ownership of the design process and ability make and execute design decisions in a small design team
- Proficiency in English
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
Alter Domus Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.