- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about asset management, financial mathematics or alternative investments?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Perform valuation of all funds and client portfolios;
- Perform valuation of private equity investments;
- Be responsible for daily official NAV calculation and performance reports to Portfolio Managers;
- Be responsible for Benchmark replication and periodic benchmark rebalancing;
- Maintain and develop models for theoretically valued financial instruments;
- Participate in the implementation of new funds, instruments, evaluation of benchmark, new rules and regulations and more;
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth – conferences, e-learning, workshops, books;
- Contribute to Swedbank Robur vision to be a world leader in sustainable value creation;
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
What is needed in this role:
- An academic degree, preferably: finance, economics, mathematics/statistics;
- Fundamental knowledge or interest in financial markets and financial instruments;
- Experience in investment area is an advantage;
- Strong numeracy skills, initiative, attentive to details;
- Knowledge in SimCorp Dimension application is an advantage;
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team members and stakeholders;
- Ability to plan and organize workload to meet deadlines, taking into account relative priorities;
- Commitment to the excellent service.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team in one of the largest asset management companies in the Nordic. Here you will have a unique opportunity to work with and learn from the best professionals in the area“ Tomas, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 10.11.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1750-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.