- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about financial markets and would like to work with its post-trade operations, including Clearing and Collateral Management?
With us you could have the opportunity to:
- Get involved into the world of financial markets post-trade operations while providing high-quality Clearing and Collateral Management services to our Large or Medium-sized Corporate clients and Institutions as well as Swedbank Group itself.
- Get to know the financial products that we work with (OTC and ETD Derivatives), the bank’s processes, structure as well as the many interconnected web of systems.
- In relation to the current margin requirements, you will send out Margin Calls to our clients and counterparties as well as receive Margin Calls from them or the Clearing Houses.
- Use and improve your MS Excel and VBA (Excel Macros) skills while preparing various reports and statements.
- Actively and professionally communicate with corporate clients and institutions, banks from all over the world while striving for efficiency and a top-quality service.
- Get the chance to work with and solve cases together with Global Custodians and various stakeholders within Swedbank.
- Use and strengthen your analytical and problem-solving skills while solving related issues, reconciling data between different sources that relates to collateral, trades and positions.
- Contribute to constant improvements to increase efficiency, mitigate risk and/or increase value to the clients and counterparties.
- Work & collaborate alongside CFT Agile teams supporting our business.
What you need in this role:
- Academic degree in Economics/Finance or another related field.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written). This is a must because all work communication is in English.
- Motivation and curiosity to learn new things. Especially around financial markets and it’s lifecycle.
- General understanding of financial markets and instruments.
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Outlook essential and ability to adapt new software is needed). VBA programming knowledge would be an advantage.
- Very good communication skills, positive, can-do attitude.
- Initiative, efficiency, attention to details, responsibility, analytical thinking.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. When people grow – businesses and society grow" Mindaugas, your future leader.
LC&I Markets Operations & Client Clearing department is part of Large Corporates and Institutions that is delivering and supporting financial product services towards Swedbank clients. We are responsible for processing derivatives transactions, providing collateral management and derivatives clearing services.
Since the post-trade area is becoming more and more important in the investment world due to the growing complexity as well as dynamically changing regulations, members of our team have a chance to constantly learn the nuances of financial markets, specifics of financial instruments and do this while actively communicating with various market participants. You would join a team of professionals, who are always learning and sharing, are motivated, enthusiastic and importantly, who are open, simple, caring and friendly while working for joint success.
We look forward to your application at the latest 14.11.2021
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
This is temporary position for approx. 12-month period, with the strong possibility of this becoming a permanent position thereafter
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.