- Apie įmonę
Purpose of the position: To represent and contribute to the growth of Ipsen products by managing Market Access, gain and maintain reimbursement approvals according to the company strategy, optimal Pricing & Tender conditions for Ipsen products in Baltic countries.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
• Explore, identify and foster trust-based working relationships with key national, regional and local stakeholders to facilitate bringing new products consistently and efficiently to market for the Ipsen Baltics
• Structure, prepare local (national) pricing & reimbursement files and conduct listing negotiations, in cross-departmental collaboration
• Partner with global and cluster market access to inform product development & pricing based on customer needs. Develop launch plans for new products mapping out local coding, coverage and payment requirements
• Consolidate planning and actions in local market access strategy & implementation plan taking into account short term and mid-term business goals
• Provide market access expertise to marketing strategies and campaigns and ensuring market access requirements are embedded within the Brand Operational plan. Serve as a member of the cross-functional brand teams
• Assist with the development and implementation of public relations and government affairs strategy as it pertains to the market access environment.
Price & Tender Management:
• Develop, implement and monitor Baltic tender strategy. Closely monitor tender publications in all Baltic countries.
• Create and lead the strategic tender plan for the Baltic countries to implement strategies for tenders across the region.
• Create and nurture close relationships with key local payers, clinical experts, decision makers (including institutional bodies) & tender administrators
• Cooperate closely with respectively PM/KAM for the region/product and other internal stakeholders
• Remain current regarding the external tender environment, key trends, and the impact for Ipsen products.
Ethics & Compliance:
Ensure tender plans developed, implemented, and effectively administered are consistent with Ipsen’s corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical SOPs
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry in the area of regulatory/market access/medical
• A university degree (preferably MD or Pharmacist) or equivalent with basis of Health Economics, law and/or business
• Understanding of Baltic health economics, knowledge of Health Care organization and financing system
• Excellent understanding of and experience in pharmaceutical product pricing & reimbursement and listing processes, including processes for clinical guidelines, health economics and formularies
• Knowledge of European legislation related to given area of responsibility and industry ethical codes
• Ability to analyze and manage high amounts of information in order to contribute to market access files and develop Market Access Plans. Ability to understand scientific data and how it can be utilized for market access purposes
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build working relations both internally and externally
• Strong technical skills with prior experience in assessing and critiquing health economic models
• Highly analytical with excellent written and verbal skills
• Proficient in the following applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
• Fluent in English
• Must hold a valid driver license
To apply please send your CV and motivation letter to Consultant Rūta Aladavičienė: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information received will be treated as strictly confidential. Only successful candidates will be notified.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 2500 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.16
€ 2050 – 2850
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 3300 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23
€ 2450 – 2970
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 3000 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14