- Apie įmonę
Under the broad supervision of the Customer Service Control Center Manager, you will become an integral part of a high-performing central customer-focused team in Vilnius and provide customers with courteous, professional, and efficient back-office service at all times. In conjunction with World Courier offices in the Nordics, you will be planning, generating, and monitoring shipments, and reporting pertinent information related to specific high-volume transport projects. You will be the point of contact for our selected internal and external customers – usually by phone or via email.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engage in effective communication with external and internal customers
• Receive and reply to inquiries via email, phone
• Monitor and handle shared email inboxes associated with several departments
• Plan and execute shipment orders (export and import)
• Route shipments, considering commodity and volume, temperature control, and transit time requirements
• Monitor and track ongoing shipments, react to any deviations
• Maintain accurate information regarding shipment status
• Work with transport documentation
• Communicate temperature results asap after delivery, check and note any deviations
• Provide customer-specific reporting
• Adhere to all procedures, work instructions, and regulatory requirements in performing the job
• Build and maintain relationships with other World Courier offices, clients, agents, airlines, handling agents and suppliers
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous experience in a Customer Service setting and a proactive customer focus
• Fluency in English and effective oral and written communication
• Ability to represent a positive and professional image
• Good organizational skills and paying attention to details
• Strong problem solving, analytical and investigative skills to bring issues to resolution
• Knowledge in Logistics would be an advantage
Must be able to work evenings and weekends (every other weekend off) in rotating shifts:
Monday – Friday 16:00 to 02:00 & Saturday – Sunday 09:00 to 18:00 (1-hour break included)
Work schedule will be provided to employee in advance.
Working on public holidays is required and will be paid according to Lithuanian legislation at a rate of 2.
Night-time hours from 22:00 to 02:00 will be paid at a rate of 1.5.
What We Offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse, and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 5000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
€ 2100 – 3300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.20
€ 2000 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.02
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.01
€ 1013 – 1430
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.15