- Apie įmonę
Junior Software Developer
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will become a part of the team and share the responsibilities of working on SmartLynx IT tools and code;
- You will take over the Mobile HUB application project;
- You will create aviation-specific solutions (Crew management, Booking/Check-in as part of e-commerce, iOS applications);
- You will be trained by experts in the aviation domain;
- Be on the edge of IT technologies used in Aviation.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You should have experience and passion for modern web development technologies, methodologies, and techniques;
- Experience in .NET programming (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core); Understanding Git (forking, branching, merging).
As an advantage will be considered:
- Previous experience with REST/SOAP microservices in combination with XML/JSON formatting;
- Knowledge and experience with C# ORM techniques (Entity Framework);
- Cloud computing platforms and APIs (Azure);
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.