- Apie įmonę
Clients support specialist
We are looking for an energetic and committed colleague in the role of Clients support specialist. The new colleague will be part of our central team with a special assignment to develop success operations for the CEE market. With the department we handle a wide variety of queries regarding Microsoft licensing. Furthermore, this new colleague would contribute to developing the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement business line.
You will be part of an international team that is very committed of providing support of the highest level. You work very independent but can rely on your colleagues when needed. Team play is a very high value within the team.
Experience in Microsoft Business Application is preferred, especially for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Having experience in licensing of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or Business Central is a plus.
- Provide support to partners regarding Microsoft Dynamics support questions
- Provide support to partners when ordering licenses and placing orders in the platform
- Take responsibility on your own support queue
- Take responsibility of escalating queries where needed
- Inform partners correctly and in time about the progress of submitted tickets.
- Onboarding of new (CEE) Partners
- Contribute to the team in getting the job done in all countries together
- Have a commercial drive and are service oriented
- Have 3 years of relevant work experience
- Have excellent communication skills in English
- Have Knowledge of the IT industry and the small and medium-size business sector, as well as of the Microsoft ECO system and its "channels" (partner knowledge) is preferred
- Always aim for quality in your work by being complete, accurate and punctual
- You will be working in an ambitious young company with attractive and innovative services.
- Freedom, space for development, the business partners and responsibility are central
What we offer:
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- A highly skilled international team working with the leading Microsoft based technologies
- You get the chance to participate in the further professionalization of our business processes
- Training, development, and project management certification opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to combine the work in the office and remotely
- 2 additional business days of annual vacation
- Life and risk insurance
- Annual team events
- Monthly salary range 1800-2800 EUR gross (salary offer depends on candidate‘s professional experience, knowledge and competencies)
1ClickFactory is a leading Dynamics cloud software factory, a Microsoft ISV Development Center (one of 5 in the world) and the provider of Certified for Microsoft Dynamics quality assurance for Microsoft, Partners and ISVs across the world. The largest provider of NAV on Azure services in the world, 1ClickFactory is on the forefront of the Dynamics technologies helping Microsoft partners move forward into the Cloud.
As a company, we have an open Nordic culture, with high level of freedom coupled with distributed responsibility. It is a place where different opinions are valued as these help us create the best solutions for the Microsoft partners we serve. We are proud to grow the competences of our people as our company continues to grow.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.18
€ 1100 – 1300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.22
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 2120 – 4100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.26
€ 3000 – 4400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.16
€ 1450 – 1580
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09