- Apie įmonę
The role will require performance of moulding process validation activities (establishing by objective evidence that a process consistently produces a result or product meeting its predetermined specifications).
• Management of moulding process validation projects;
• Formation of multifunctional team to plan validation activities;
• Development of validation protocols and other validation documents;
• Execution of validation protocols;
• Development and implementation of solutions to validation issues;
• Improvement of quality.
• Bachelor’s degree in the fields of engineering or other relevant field;
• Good Lithuanian and English language skills (written and oral);
• Good computer skills;
• Good problem solving skills with a hands-on approach;
• Good level of accuracy and attention to details;
• Good communication skills, ability to work both in a group and independently, thoroughness and diligence;
• Ability to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
• Job experience in medical device industry or other regulated industry, quality area;
• Planning, organizational and project management skills.
• Interesting and challenging work;
• Friendly environment and training;
• Great opportunity to develop skills and experience;
• Company’s transportation to/from work;
• Salary from 1300 to 1700 Eur before taxes (depends on background and experience).
Confidentially is guaranteed. Please send your CV marked “Moulding Validation Engineer” until 2022-02-03 by email@example.com, or Personnel department, UAB Intersurgical, Arnionių 60/28-1, 18170 Pabradė, or by fax 8-387-66622.