- Apie įmonę
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
The holder of position this position may perform, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Operate as the first point of contact for AmerisourceBergen employees providing direct assistance with BI tools.
- Keeps track of incident request. Fulfil the requests in time to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Serve as a key resource for interpreting data and information. Communicate results to team members and business.
- Works closely with Business Intelligence, Data and Reporting, and Analytics teams to coordinate cross-functional project activities and ensure deliverables are met.
- Periodically review BI tool documentation and self-service guides to ensure documents are up to date.
- Provide subject matter expertise and directly assist management with project fulfilment.
- Provide guidance and training to junior and mid-level analyst roles.
- Lead the team trough functional tasks in the absence of direct management.
- Create and/or update documentation, self-service guides for newly designed and enhanced BI tools.
- Utilize BI tools across all departments and functional areas providing detailed reporting and analysis.
- Assess analytics and reporting needs; provide recommendations for enhanced solutions and specifications for business intelligence tools.
- Ensure reporting needs across process areas are prioritized to support deployment strategies and business needs.
- Support development of protocols to extract data in a standardized process from a variety of data sources.
- Support development and definition of data management standards and processes to effectively manage data through the reporting life cycle.
- Support data requests for all relevant market segments.
- Support creation of speech and presentation materials for members of the management team.
- Keep abreast of healthcare trends and competitor activity.
What your background should look like
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to effectively participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams.
- Planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and identify and apply appropriate solutions.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven 5+ years use of Structure Query Language (SQL) in a data, reporting or analytics environment.
- Proven 5+ years use of Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Gallery.
- Proven 5+ years use of business intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikSense, etc.), capabilities, and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Excel.
Personal Attributes and Disposition:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Willing to work extended hours based on business needs
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Requires a 5-years of experience within data, reporting or analytics environment.
- Requires some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, or computer science generally obtained through completion of a three/four-year Bachelor’s Degree program, or equivalent job experience in a related field.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.02
€ 2561 – 4426
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.30
€ 4500 – 5200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.29
€ 2000 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.12
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.15