- Apie įmonę
Zedge owns a portfolio of leading digital consumer brands that serve 43 million monthly active users across the globe. Our portfolio consists of Zedge Ringtones and Wallpapers, the leading mobile app used for mobile phone personalization, social content, and fandom art; Zedge Premium, a marketplace for artists, celebrities, and emerging creators to market their digital content, to Zedge’s users; Emojipedia, the leading source of all things emoji; and Shortz, a mobile entertainment app in beta, focused on short-form storytelling. Zedge monetizes its content through ad-supported offerings, tokens, NFTs and subscriptions.
As a Social & Editorial Content Specialist, you will focus on helping us create, expand and formalize editorial and social content promoting Zedge products and their offerings, with a particular focus on Emojipedia - the world’s #1 emoji resource. You will be part of a joint product and marketing team that will drive both Zedge and Emojipedia’s user growth, profitably, and you will be able to see the impact of your work on expanding our user base and improving user engagement.
- Write editorial copy and develop editorial proposals related to Zedge products under supervision of Product & Marketing Managers
- Develop and manage a social platform strategy and content calendar for Zedge products in collaboration with Product & Marketing Managers
- Write social posts, videos scripts and more using the brand voice and style of different Zedge products
- Design visual assets (including video content) for editorial content and social media platforms, presenting existing assets in an engaging manner
- Report on and analyze social platform metrics and trends
- Assist with administrative tasks related to editorial content creation, scheduling, and optimisation
- 2-3+ years of experience in editorial copywriting / social media content creation
- Strong English language skills
- Proven experience in writing engaging copy for both editorial and social platforms
- Interest in digital communications, such as emojis, memes, video content
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data analytics
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- A solid understanding of digital video and social media platforms including Tiktok, Twitter and Instagram a considerable advantage
- Strong consumer of contemporary culture, social media, and all things digital
Copywriting and visual design portfolios encouraged.
- Monthly compensation of up to EUR 1500-2500 gross
- Humble, hungry, and smart colleagues that are always striving for the most reasonable solutions
- Ability to learn from other colleagues and apply your ideas on a large scale, distributed systems. And an ability to deploy your changes to Production in less than 15 minutes
- Startup culture - if you see that something is wrong, go ahead and fix it! No need to seek for multiple approvals
- Latest hardware and software - laptop with your favorite OS (Mac, Linux, Windows), IntelliJ, keyboard/mouse of your choice, etc.
- We are remote-first, and we will continue to be - there is no need to go to the office, but you can - you can choose what's best for you
- PERKS: learning budget (you can dedicate 10% of your working time to learning); Mindletic app subscription; free books, extra day-off on your birthday and access to our office (open 24/7).
Only selected candidates will be informed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2200 – 2900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 1700 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.20
€ 790 – 890
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.24
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.17
€ 1250 – 1250
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.15
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.20