- Apie įmonę
Do you want to be part of defining the future bank together with subject matter experts? Are you structured, can handle multiple stakeholders and thrive in an agile setting?
If so, the next step in your career could very well be as a GDPR Consultant in the Strategy Execution unit in Large Corporates and Institutions (LC&I).
This is an opportunity to work in a team of different competencies with the common goal to enhance GDPR compliance in LC&I. We aim to be a trusted anchor and partner for our colleagues across LC&I and a visible contact point for the the Danske Bank Group. The team plays a key role for LC&I to meet GDPR requirements, while at the same time working in sync with LC&I’s commercial goals.
You will be part of the Strategy Execution unit, geographically located in the Process Management LC&I team in Vilnius, and with the functional lead in Denmark. The Process Management LC&I team is part of LC&I Business Hub Lithuania, which is an integral part of the international business unit focusing on our largest corporate and institutional customers in Danske Bank Group.
LC&I Business Hub in Lithuania prides itself in having expertise in many areas from asset management, business risk, sales consultancy, strategy execution and more. Are you the next expert to join our growing team?
- Assess and define appropriate strategic initiatives to enhance GDPR compliance with a business oriented mindset
- Take part in various GDPR working groups and networks across Danske Bank across Business Units
- Assist in producing LC&I’s GDPR assessments (for example PTAs, LIAs, DPIAs), incl. facilitate workshops with relevant stakeholders
- Take active part in assessing, designing and documenting GDPR governance and GDPR controls in LC&I
- Ensure that GDPR relevant documentation (for example PDPDs) is in place and up to date
- Facilitate that Group compliance initiatives are appropriately anchored in LC&I
- Design and facilitate GDPR training and awareness in LC&I
- Be part of a one-point-of-entry for ad-hoc requests from LC&I on GDPR matters
- Take an active part in shaping the team, set new standards and create your space in the firm
We expect you to have a positive, proactive approach to your daily work. It is a prerequisite that you demonstrate a high level of integrity and accountability towards your tasks and your interaction with colleagues and other stakeholders. Our focus is to be working together on common criteria for success. Furthermore, your stakeholders would describe you as a mature and responsible professional, who can be both flexible and structured when situations require you.
- Solid knowledge of GDPR
- Banking sector knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to build relationships and foster collaboration
- Ability to work autonomously
- High energy level to drive things forward in a large organization
- Easy to work with, structured, pragmatic, self-driven, and not least a strong team player
- Be process minded
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, process mapping tools
- Fluent in English and eager to work across cultures
Monthly salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Kids playroom
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 5000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 1520 – 2280
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.13
€ 2720 – 4080
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.25
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 2720 – 4080
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10