- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about savings solutions and investment advice? We offer possibility to participate in developing savings and investments in Lithuania
Baltic Banking Investments Support Department is a cross-border organization with employees in all three countries. We actively participate in the growth of savings & investments culture in our home markets. Our department is responsible for development & maintenance of savings products offering, business development activities, as well as support to sales channels and employee competence.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Act as business owner and ensure support towards a range of savings solutions to private customers in Lithuania – starting with Easy Saver and deposits, savings for children and up to the investment advice and Swedbank managed investment solutions;
- Ensure competence maintenance and development for frontline employees;
- Participate in communication development for improving public awareness of the savings topics;
- Lead projects and activities related to the savings area in both local as well as Baltic level;
- Support and improve product interfaces in digital channels, participate in IT development projects in both local and Baltic level;
- Participate in activities development aimed to promote savings solutions, take part in setting offering logic to customers, sales target and marketing activities planning.
What is needed in this role:
- Good understanding of savings products and Lithuanian clients needs (experience in retail client frontline service would be an advantage);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Good cooperation skills;
- University degree, preferably in Economics or Business Administration;
- Good command of spoken and written Lithuanian and English.
As a person you are a team-player, proactive, customer service minded, ready to work in multi-cultural environment.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of the Baltic team who help our societies further develop savings & investments culture, strengthen financial health and build wealth” Valerija Freiberga, your future leaderWe look forward to your application by 02.08.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1650 – 2480
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11
€ 1200 – 1700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.23
€ 2300 – 3700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.12
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 2000 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09