- Apie įmonę
· Key focus will be on business / project acquisition due diligence, valuation modelling and project financing for potential investments made in renewables business (wind, solar PV ), electric vehicle charge network, storage (batteries, hydrogen) and other business opportunities.
· Be the key person for the investment’s projects: from the idea / green field to the projects implementation or joint ventures.
· Evaluate new investment opportunities, considering returns in the context of identified risks. Support the preparation of investment cases to be brought to internal management team and thereafter for Board approval.
· Responsible for market & business analysis related to assigned projects including: prepare bids for tenders & co- ordination of internal teams to form a risk adjusted valuation model for bid submissions.
· Work closely with the engineering & sales team post acquisition to challenge and support them to ensure the maximum realisation of value from the assets.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners and industry professionals, represent the company as an expert.
· The experience as a business developer, from an investment bank, project finance lender, a fund manager, industrial or in a corporate finance would be a plus. Experience in Renewables / Infrastructure / Energy sector is preferred but not essential.
· Strong commercial mindset, able to understand the impact of commercial positions on potential investments and the potential to own increasing degrees of decision making over time.
· Excellent spoken and written communication, with the ability to influence internally and externally – from team members,stakeholders, government institutions, partners,, Investment Committee members to potential investors.
· Growth mindset to continually improve the way we work and the results we achieve together. Proven experience in leading, nurturing and motivating a team is a must.
· Strong analytical and Excel financial modelling skills. Perfect presentation skills including good knowledge of PowerPoint.
· Track record across the renewables asset life cycle in either consultancy or in a business developer role.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
· Possibility to improve your professional skills in a successful and fast-growing company.
· Unique opportunity to led large scale investments and to be a key driver in energy transformation in the region.
· Challenging environment, professional colleagues and opportunities to achieve new horizons.
· Yearly Bonus based on results, Additional health insurance, Hybrid working model.
Talent Lab client - Elektrum Lietuva is a subsidiary of Latvenergo (Latvia), the largest electricity producer in the Baltic States. According to Eurostat, as much as 50 percent of electricity generated by Latvenergo comes from renewable sources.
Elektrum Lietuva currently supplies electricity to over 10,000 companies and over 51,000 households in Lithuania. The company also supplies gas to almost 500 companies, has installed over 600 solar power plants and operates 1.5 MW capacity solar park on the seaside. Four more new solar parks with the total capacity of over 20 MW are being developed. Elektrum Lietuva also offers its customers EV charging stations as well as heat pumps.
The company is expanding and we are searching for an experienced BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT MANAGER.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2900 – 6250
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.17
€ 4132 – 6280
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.02
€ 5000 – 8000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.13
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21
€ 3180 – 4570
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.21
€ 3176 – 4574
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.16