- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing eCommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 70,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Join an exciting and growing team at the forefront of online commerce marketing and start a career path that can help you excel!
We are looking for a Product Designer who cares deeply about their users and distilling complex problems into thoughtful, beautiful, holistic experiences.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Gather user knowledge through the means of product metrics, qualitative and quantitative research. We look at product metrics daily, and we speak to our customers and do it often;
- Combine knowledge from product metrics, user research, and other product insights into meaningful design concepts, experiments, and implemented solutions;
- Work on business and user experience problems side-by-side with product manager and engineers - we don't work with hand-offs, we design solutions together;
- Help the team across all Discovery and Delivery phases, including framing problems, researching them, presenting insights, mapping outflows, and designing interactions;
- Iterate on solutions based on user testing, business, and technical considerations;
- Provide and get feedback from fellow designers to continually raise the bar of quality and professional growth.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Proven experience (3+ years) of product design at user-focused tech with examples of shipped products;
- Experience in working in multidisciplinary product teams;
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, a result-driven team player, and have an interest in self-development;
- Ability to present and articulate your design decisions and rationale to peers and stakeholders;
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping, user research, and user testing skills;
- Love balancing best practices with smart risks.
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting at 4000 EUR/month based on experience;
- Quarterly salary increases;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Experienced colleagues to learn from and top-notch equipment to get your work done effectively;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.28
€ 1400 – 1700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.01
€ 1927 – 3636
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.08