- Apie įmonę
DANISH SPEAKING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a collaborative, structured and motivated colleague to join our team, which is working with one of the largest insurance companies in Denmark.
Your main tasks:
• Processing, solving and working with Property & Casualty Insurance products
• Ensure process guidelines are followed and updated
• Providing reports, statistics and updates related to own area of work
• Proactively identifying and solving issues in the system
• Other services to ensure the best experience for the customers
• Good Danish language skills (B1 and upper)
• Strong motivation to provide highest level of customer satisfaction
• Accuracy, structure, orientation to details
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn in fast changing environment
• Experience in Insurance, Finance or Customer Care would be an advantage, but not a requirement
• Opportunity to be part of a global organization
• Scandinavian ways of working (Nordic client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment or work from home during a pandemic
• Inspiring working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.