- Apie įmonę
About and Your main responsibilities:
Cognizant is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world with massive plans for Europe in coming years.
• To implement new features, extend existing features and improve the current code base
• To write structured, secure, well-documented and tested code
• To participate in code reviews of colleges and help distribute the knowledge
• To take part in the design of new features
• You help answer complex questions from customers about the software
For success you need:
• Experience in writing secure and well-structured code with common Java libraries like Spring, JPA (Hibernate) and Java servlets
• Experience in databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
• Knowledge of REST, SOAP services, Swagger
• Experience in other common industry technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Git, Gradle and Maven
• Experience in front-end technologies such as React (or Angular) would be a plus
• Experience in Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP) would be a plus
• Fluent communication in English
• Understanding of Agile processes
What we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of a g global organization
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.07.07
€ 3500 – 5200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.30