- Apie įmonę
NORWEGIAN SPEAKING FINANCIAL ANALYST (Asset Management Control & Client Reporting Team)
Join our success story to strengthen our Asset Management team! Currently, we are looking for a team member who will take a challenge to work as financial analyst in Asset management control and Client reporting team. Are you up for the task?
About the Team / Business Unit:
Our Group includes two areas, tightly co-operating together:
• Securities Settlement has responsibility for control over investments to mutual and private equity funds, settlements of bonds & equities, derivatives trades, and corporate actions' registration
• Control & Client reporting is in charge of post-trade compliance control, analysis, and reporting to clients, Private Equity reporting
The Team consists of experienced analysts ensuring timely day-to-day operations and continuous process improvements.
Communication between custodian banks, counterparties, and our colleagues in different locations is our extensive part of our daily work to ensure our clients' good quality service.
About your Role:
• Ensuring the quality of historical data
• Control, reporting and following up compliance breaches
• Currency hedging reporting & declaration control
• Daily and monthly performance reporting
• Quarterly Private Equity funds performance reporting
• Accounting and bank reporting
• Fund performance & various reporting
• Fees Calculation
About your Skills:
• Financial knowledge
• Independent user of Excel/PowerPoint
• Economic/Mathematical background
• Experience from Asset management domain is an advantage
• Good English and Norwegian (or Swedish) languages skills (B1 and upper level)
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn and improve processes
• Accuracy, structure, orientation to details
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Opportunity to be part of a g global organization
• Scandinavian ways of working (Nordic client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment or work from home during a pandemic
• Inspiring working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.