- Apie įmonę
Database Administrator and Integration Specialist
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Monitor database performance and availability;
- Configure and support MS SQL Servers;
- Optimize MS SQL Database performance using queries, diagnostics, and tuning tools;
- Implement and monitor backup and recovery for databases;
- Automate processes using ETL (Pentaho Data Integration or similar);
- Maintain Import/Export jobs and scripts.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You should have at least 2 years of experience with MS SQL 2017+ administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in the IT industry;
- Good knowledge and experience in routine database activities automation;
- Previous experience in Windows server administration;
- You have good spoken and written English;
- You must possess analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
As an advantage will be considered:
- Previous experience with query building T-SQL;
- Performance optimization;
- Experience in HA (high availability);
- Report building (SSRS);
- DWH implementation.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also do in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
Successful candidates will receive an invitation to participate in a one-way interview via the HIREVUE platform. Please check your SPAM box for the invitation.
If you are chosen for the next step, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13
€ 2500 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1576 – 3802
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 2000 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26
€ 1382 – 1752
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21