- Apie įmonę
Cognizant is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the world with massive plans for Europe in coming years. We are looking for new member in our CFO IT LT team, which is responsible for assisting the customers' CFO area in increasing the level of automation in reporting. This team assists in analyzing data and suggests how to reduce capital use. If you are interested in creating mathematical models, stochastic processes and financial and insurance mathematics, join us as a Data Analyst - Developer.
• Work in a challenging position, which is a mix of financial mathematics and programming.
• Assist in analyzing Solvency II, IFRS17 and investment data.
• Take part in actuarial model analysis and development.
• Develop program code to support models.
• Close communication with decision makers from actuarial and investment areas.
• Be a graduate from mathematics, statistics, econometrics, physics, actuarial or related field (can be a 3rd/4th year student).
• Have a strong wish to learn to develop software and work with/in IT.
• Be good in spoken English.
• Be a team player.
• Experience in actuarial field is a strong advantage.
• Experience in programming is an advantage.
• Interesting tasks, a fast-paced working environment and the freedom to make an impact in an agile environment.
• Participation in the development of solutions that increase business productivity.
• Opportunity to work closely with business users.
• Latest versions of modern platforms.
• Work in a professional working environment in a modern office.
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.
We will be looking for Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4500 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 2150 – 4700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 1800 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13
€ 1200 – 1550
Galioja iki: 2022.10.10
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
€ 2000 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06