- Apie įmonę
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story as a Cloud Data Engineer. Join our Cognizant Data & Analytics Team in Vilnius.
About The Team:
Cognizant is engineering for modern business. Find out how software is reshaping nearly every aspect of our personal and professional lives to change how people interact with the world now and in the future.
We support Cognizant engagements across all client industry verticals. Our unique team engages with customer partners, to translate strategy and vision into digital journeys, across groundbreaking technology estates, specializing in data engagements.
About The Role:
We are looking for hardworking Data Engineers with eagerness to learn and deliver large complex Digital Transformation programmers across Europe. As a Data Engineer, you will have to work on Data Integration into Cloud Data Warehouses or Data Lakes, APIs, data migrations.
• Identify and analyze user requirements.
• Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development process.
• Develop applications and keep project documentation updated
• Write well-designed, efficient code.
• Review, test and debug team members’ code
• Experience with SQL and databases
• Experience with data integration tools and techniques
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle
• Shell scripting languages experience is considered as advantage
• Experience with large data volumes, SQL performance tuning and data migration is considered as advantage
• Experience working with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) is considered as advantage
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience in any of the below technology stack will be useful:
• AWS: AWS Data Services
• Microsoft: MSBI & Azure Data Services
• GCP: GCP Data Services
• Cloud Data warehouse & other cloud native technologies: Snowflake, Teradata, Databricks, Confluent, StreamSets, Elastic Search, Qubole, CloudPack4Data
• Data Pipeline: Hadoop, Spark, Python, Scala, Informatica, Talend, Ab Initio, Data Stage, Syncsort, Matillion, Snaplogic, ODI, dbt, Airbyte
• DataOps: Cucumber, Jenkins, Data Kitchen, Trifacta, Platfora, Podium Data, Paxata, Splunk
• Database Technologies: MarkLogic, Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4J, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Netezza, Greenplum, HP Vertica, couchbase
What You Can Expect:
• Become part of the flag ship’s success story - We go through enormous growth!
• An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• An environment where you can make your own ideas a reality
• Drive your own career
• Competitive benefits package
• Scandinavian ways of working
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking forward to receiving Your CV.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1027 – 1406
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.10
€ 2700 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.04
€ 1200 – 1500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.17
€ 1900 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.14
€ 2300 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.03
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.11