- Apie įmonę
NORWEGIAN SPEAKING FINANCE PAYROLL PROCESS SPECIALIST
Join our growing Payroll Operations team in Vilnius which is a part of a professional team in Norway. We are looking for new collaborative Norwegian speaking colleagues who want to gain knowledge in Payroll area which is growing in Lithuanian market, and who want to work in an international environment.
About your Role:
• Your daily work will consist of Payroll admin tasks; registration of standard and non-standard types of absence; manage payments that company receives; prepare documentation for leaving; registration of various taxes; debt collection
• Support employees of the client by phone, emails and other communication channels
• Ensure that identified and/or assigned processes within the individual area of expertise are delivered according to contract, and to ensure high customer satisfaction
• Identify areas for process improvements and work actively with the team on completing process-related improvement projects
• You can expect to have a daily communication between team members both in Lithuania and Norway making sure the processes run smoothly
About your Skills:
• You have good English and Norwegian language skills (min. B1 High)
• You are a person who enjoys working with others while also being fully responsible for their own tasks and able to work independently
• You are proactive and solution-oriented with customers and in your daily work
• You are able to understand and follow legal requirements, rules and regulations
• You have good time management skills
• If you have knowledge of SAP HR – it’s and advantage, but is not required
• Opportunity to be part of a global organization
• Scandinavian ways of working (Nordic client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment or work from home during a pandemic
• Inspiring working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Papildoma informacija: Depending on competences and language skills you have
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://https://www.cognizant.com/