- Apie įmonę
Head of CAMO
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- As SmartLynx Airlines Head of CAMO you will oversite all CAMO functions both in-house and sub-contracted;
- You will be NP AW Post Holder for Latvia AOC;
- Your main responsibilities will be ensuring aircraft maintenance programmers and associated maintenance task cards are developed and maintained;
- Ensure that aircraft is in conformity with type design and other applicable operating rules;
- Ensure all audit requirements are met;
- Ensure systems are in place to manage, train and accomplish pre-flight inspections;
- Ensure a Maintenance Program is in place for each aircraft managed;
- Present the Aircraft Maintenance Programmed and its amendments to the competent authority for approval;
- Ensure that Aircraft Continuing Airworthiness Record System is managed and maintained;
- Ensure a satisfactory Technical log system is developed and maintained;
- Approve AMP annual review and the Analysis of the Effectiveness;
- Control of all authorizations and certificates issued by the authority, such as C of A, ARC, radio station license, noise certificate, etc.;
- Take the necessary corrective action for non-conformities resulting from quality audits;
- Ensure the technical processes of delivery and re-delivery of aircraft entering and leaving the fleet are managed effectively;
- Ensure that aircraft maintenance is in all cases performed by approved Part 145 organizations in a timely manner;
- Ensure that no flight takes place unless maintenance is performed in accordance with the approved maintenance program by the approved maintenance organization;
- Ensure accomplishment of any applicable airworthiness directive, emergency airworthiness directive, operational directive, or continued airworthiness requirement;
- Ensure manufacturer’s notices of urgent information and urgent instructions (e.g. ASB) via manufacturer’s transmission (e.g. Airbus ISI, TFU) are acknowledged and necessary actions are taken;
- Ensure measures mandated by LCAA or EASA in immediate reaction to a safety problem are acknowledged and necessary actions are taken;
- Negotiate with regulatory authorities Original Equipment Manufacturers / Vendors and other external entities relevant to maintenance operations and technical matters.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A relevant engineering degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification with additional education acceptable to the competent authority such as an engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, avionic, or other studies relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft/aircraft components;
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operations practices;
- Five years of relevant work experience of which the last two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the relevant parts of operational requirements and procedures and the operations specifications when applicable;
- Thorough knowledge of the organization's continuing airworthiness management exposition;
- Knowledge of applicable regulations;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Magnificent supervising skills;
- Excellent knowledge of EASA rules and regulations;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also do in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 800 – 1000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 2800 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 3062 – 3368
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 3801 – 4463
Galioja iki: 2022.10.12
€ 3100 – 3700
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08