- Apie įmonę
Manager Engineering Business Systems
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading EU airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues from all over the world.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Relocate to one of our headquarters in Riga, Tallinn, Malta, or Vilnius (coming soon!) or, in some available positions, work from anywhere in the world and visit your team when needed.
Join our growing company of more than 200 office employees and 650 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Oversee, undertake, coordinate, identify, schedule, and initiate all the related engineering systems training courses or projects in the TD, and ensure day-to-day business continuity in all matters relating to TD IT systems;
- Manage the introduction and oversee strategic use of the replacement E&M ERP, ETL, GAMIT Records, the Hub Intranet System, the Sky-wise and Power BI System and support the Engineering strategy in terms of effective and efficient use to deliver the best operational results and return on investment;
- Support and advise Engineering and Operations Senior Management on IT considerations for proposed new systems or new strategies involving new technology;
- Oversee the development of all the engineering systems used by TD (i.e. patches/upgrades to systems/applications) actively and progressively, to recommend and initiate the related system capabilities in meeting and enhancing the engineering maintenance/operational task processes/requirements;
- Oversee and coordinate with external system/software provider(s) in relation to system specification requirements or application bugs (i.e. patches/upgrades to systems/applications), as and when required;
- Review, prepare and update of technical procedures Manual (TPM), and all the relevant Engineering Business Systems and User Manuals;
- Update all Engineering Business Managers on all matters related to E&M ERP, and support them on all projects where ERP system use is involved;
- Administrate, delegate, identify, and fix any related users’ IT access/ad-hoc problems related to Engineering System(s) or application(s).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Aircraft Engineering background and/or Information Technology degree or Higher Diploma (or equivalent), and knowledge of Part 145/CAMO and aircraft operations;
- Five years of work experience in aviation Information Technology Industry or related principles, and knowledge;
- Good communicating, writing, and analytical skills, as a MEBS deals with different or complex Engineering System-related issues;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance;
- Ability to work under stressful environments;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- You have a strong working knowledge of management best practices and the ability to motivate and provide support to the team;
- Good knowledge of OASES (Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering System);
- Training in MyBoeingFleet (Boeing Web Portal), Boeing e-Enabling Systems (Boeing B737 MAX Support Tools), and Airbusworld (Airbus Web Portal) will be considered an advantage.
- THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantages of working in a developing, international aviation company with a friendly, modern, and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- 24/7 availability of a massage chair;
- Fresh fruit every day;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Aviation industry-related benefits;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
We at SmartLynx have flexibility embedded in our operations and that is not only what we expect from our employees towards us – we at SmartLynx give an opportunity to our employees to work not only flexible working hours but also do in hybrid or even full-remote mode if the position allows that.
This allows us to employ people all over the world as we are on our way to great expansion.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 1196.19 – 1596.4
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28
€ 3500 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 2100 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28
€ 6612 – 8265
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10