- Apie įmonę
As an AP Accountant you will be a great contributor to Accounts Payable Accounting and on daily basis will be responsible for the service delivery and operations of the Accounts Payable Accounting services within the Shared Services Centre (SSC). This involves AP processes (Requisition and Purchase Order management, Invoice Processing Exceptions, Statement reconciliation as well as Reimbursable Expense and P-Card Administration), ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and quality of work / reports. Also, it involves support coordination of query resolution with vendor and offshore team - as required.
- Execute day-to-day AP processes, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and quality of work / reports.
- Assist in the AP service delivery.
- Support the sourcing process by processing requisition and purchase orders as well as workflow tracking and approval management as required.
- Manage all digital and paper-based employee T&E claims.
- Support vendor queries.
- Collate and provide supporting documentation for audits as and when requested.
- Responsible for liaising with other departments and the market and the offshore team to ensure the smooth functioning of the AP processes.
- Maintain confidentiality in respect of work undertaken.
- 1-2+ years of relevant working experience in accounting.
- Understanding of the key AP processes.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts.
- Knowledge of computerized finance & accounting systems and procedures.
- English language skills, preferably B2 or higher.
- French language skills, preferably C1 or higher.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating new Shared Services Centre.
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work up to two days a week.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3305 – 5785
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 1085 – 1606
Galioja iki: 2022.10.13
Galioja iki: 2022.10.15
Galioja iki: 2022.10.05
€ 2247.94 – 3370.25
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 2150 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19