- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a qualified specialist who possesses skilled attention to detail and accuracy, with great emphasis on Corporate Actions and Fund Administration area.
Since we are operating in an innovative industry with regulatory environment changes, you will be also part of the force to continuously adapt to the changes and keep good documentation.
This job role will be covering the Corporate Actions function within the Asset Management Operations Area, a part of LC&I Lithuania Business Hub. The Corporate Actions team is responsible for controlling and handling Corporate Actions for funds and discretionary clients. We coordinate funds and assets for institutional and private investors in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Luxembourg and other countries.
LC&I Lithuania Business Hub is a remote hub for a global business unit supporting the largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers & prospects. We work in a global team setup where cross-country competencies are combined to support our customers’ needs in many areas such as transaction banking, asset management, research & data analytics, sales consultancy, etc. LC&I Lithuania Business Hub is a local embassy (currently ~120 professionals) for global business with great growth ambitions.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Process Mandatory and Voluntary Corporate Actions
- Contribute to various projects and development initiatives related to Corporate Actions
- Support NAV calculation process
- Communicate with different stakeholders at various levels
- Continuously look for process improvements
- Higher education
- Upper – Intermediate English skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven work experience in the Fund Administration area
- Enthusiastic team member with a positive can-do attitude and collaborative spirit
- Qualified time management skills and ability to work in a high-risk environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to improve and coordinate process change
- Knowledge of SAS or SQL would be an advantage
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.10.31
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.04
€ 3720 – 5580
Galioja iki: 2022.10.12