- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about team management and business intelligence? Our Group Business Intelligence (GBI) organization is looking for a skilled leader in BIWe believe that people are at the heart of our organisation and our successful leaders enable us to realise our strategy.With us you have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team of skilled professionals in the area of Business Intelligence and Business Analysis & Data Stewardship
- To develop your team of Business Analysts to meet the increasing demand for data and analytics driven services in the bank
- Be part of the Guild management team, to define common goals and improve the ways of working
- Be responsible for process development, improvement and governance within Business Analysis & Data Stewardship area
- A relevant university degree
- Good understanding of Agile way of working and IT governance/ BI processes
Interest to develop and implement ways of working within area of data management
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Your passion is leading people
- The drive to improve your own area of responsibility pro-actively, continuously, and with great interpersonal and leadership skills
- A high-level personal integrity, reliability and ownership as well as enthusiasm for working and winning in a team and developing yourself daily
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to set, visualize and motivate towards common goals
- Collaborative and self-driven
- Strong analytical capabilities and a can-do attitude
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. Structured leadership paths and activities are in place to support your development as a leader. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
be a part of an international team, who are jointly delivering BI solutions, maximizing customer value, and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.
My ambition as a manager is to create the best possible environment for you to reach success by giving you support and clearing the path. I believe it is important to enjoy what you do and to have fun at work." Aļona Livdāne, your future manager.
Recruiting manager: Aļona Livdāne, email@example.com
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3550-5350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150-6250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3750-5650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate against anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is...
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4660 – 6990
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.01
€ 5630 – 8154
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 5600 – 8500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.25
€ 3330 – 4900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.12
€ 4560 – 6840
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.02
€ 5785.12 – 9090.91
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.11