- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about data, innovation and you see real life behind the numbers?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop standards to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Design and document dashboards, alerts and reports.
- Become part of the credit risk data competence centre
- Collaborate and network with colleagues from many units and all Swedbank home markets
- Translate regulatory requirements into well-functioning reports ensuring timely delivery and regulatory compliance
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Analytical mindset and experience working in data analytics, simulation and forecasting
- Ability to quickly learn and develop an understanding, interest and passion for banking and credits
- Understand both the business and technical sides of solutions Swedbank is using and data behind them
- Experience of reading regulations
- Intermediate level of tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Sharepoint
- Professional level of tools such as Excel, Power BI, SQL
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Jaanus Leemets, your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 03.07.2022.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2550-3850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2800-4200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1568 – 2103
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.13
€ 2504 – 3130
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.13
€ 1800 – 2300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.14
€ 1575 – 1575
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.19
€ 730 – 830
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.15
€ 3000 – 3300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.17