- Apie įmonę
NARBUTAS INTERNATIONAL (www.narbutas.lt) is a Lithuanian-based manufacturing company with a global outlook. We produce modern and functional furniture for a contemporary office.
Business Controlling team withing Finance function is looking for a Finance Business Partner, who will work closely with internal stakeholders acting as a trusted advisor, and will support the fast-growing organization. Goals for this position:
• Work closely with Finance and Operations to improve business processes;
• Create tools and perform analyses for informed decision taking and improving control;
• Support the development and implementation of best financial practices;
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide timely, challenging, and insightful analysis of data to enable functions to make better informed decisions;
- Together with the key stakeholder’s design and continuously improve metrics on operational efficiency;
- Drive accurate and timely internal reporting of performance including relevant KPIs;
- Assist in the preparation of the operating and investment budget;
- Prepare and follow up on business plans for investments;
- Support Senior Managers in ensuring effective cost control to achieve budgets;
- Drive the implementation of the tools for better control;
- Withing the area of responsibility drive the creation of policies and procedures ensuring achieving the strategic goals.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar field;
- Advanced knowledge of financial and management accounting practices;
- Proven track record in a similar position;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and changing environment;
- Gravitas and confidence to build credible relationships across all levels in the business;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Lithuanian;
- Skills in MS Office (advanced Excel level, Word, Powerpoint);
- Experience of Microsoft D365, AX, Power BI is desirable but not essential.
- To gain experience in successfully operating international manufacturing office furniture company with a big ambition to grow;
- To combine work in modern equipped office in Vilnius with a remote work;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Health insurance package, marriage, child or death benefits;
- Excellent work atmosphere and a friendly team, who follows company values;
- A possibility to participate in company events and social activities.
- Salary (gross): 2500 – 4000 EUR
The partner of this recruitment is JSC Verslo investicijos personalui.
We will only inform the selected candidates.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.04
€ 1500 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26
€ 3062 – 3368
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 6000 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
€ 4100 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.04
€ 3300 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08