- Apie įmonę
Do you want to play a vital role in ensuring that all AML-related requirements are met while getting to Know Our Customers?
Are you an enthusiastic and collaborative person with a positive attitude who is willing to learn? We are currently looking for an Associate AML Analyst in the Due Diligence Nordic Institutions Team.
You will become a part of a highly-skilled, inclusive, and motivated team consisting of 14 different seniority colleagues who are willing to share their experience and knowledge with you.
As an Associate AML Analyst, you will be responsible for the end-to-end process of combining data analysis and assessments on AML/CTF risks to ensure compliance with the AML and KYC requirements. Moreover, you will investigate and control the risks related to anti-money laundering, have an extensive in-depth insight within the functional area, and understand the entire value and risk chain around AML processes. You will also be involved in the Event-Driven Review process, evaluating changes in customer behaviour based on various risk triggers.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Perform KYC (Know Your Customer) reviews on Nordic financial institutions (funds, asset managers, insurance and mortgage companies, pension funds) to meet AML requirements
- Controll, investigate, collect and evaluate the documentation and risks based on customer
- Ensure quality communication with stakeholders and other business units
- Take ownership of process/improvements-related tasks within the team/department
- Take responsibility for good teamwork
- Adhere to KPIs and SLAs
- At least one year of experience in the financial field and proven knowledge of the AML/financial field
- Solid investigative skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain level of unknown
- Ability to make decisions with limited to no supervision
- Efficient problem-solving mind-set
- Motivated person and ability to absorb much new information in a short period
- Higher education degree (economics, law, finance, audit or other related fields would be an advantage)
- Advanced in English both in speaking and writing is needed
- Experience in KYC would be a huge advantage
- Experience with Customer Portal, Custer Checklist, and CIF tools is considered an advantage
Monthly salary range from 1400 EUR to 2100 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank, up to 5 days to prepare and hold exams in higher education institutions;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 3 months of working;
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1400 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.10.31
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.04