- Apie įmonę
If you are tired from monotonous projects with the same old results and you aspire to work with modern technology stack – DotNet Core, Azure, Microservices – and modern tools – CI, TDD, Agile – to get the job done – this is a position for you. We are looking for a SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, whose main mission will be to design and create amazing software system for a patented hardware solution.
• Writing great code. We understand code is read more than it’s written, better off tested and maintainability is a must.
• Helping shape what we build. You’ll be working closely with product owners, designers and other engineers to design and refine our work. We work as a team and your input is key.
• Owning delivery. We’re obsessed with shipping value; you’ll own work beyond just a pull request. You’ll care about bugs, scalability, uptime and other non-functional requirements.
• Growing together. You’ll review others work and happily seek feedback on yours to ensure we build a better codebase and sharpen each others skills. Constantly analyzes technological trends and presents lessons learnt to the team.
• A skilled Engineer. 7+ years experience of building APIs and services.
• Excellent on C#. Enjoying the open source dotnet core renaissance.
• Deals in databases. You can sketch out schemas, discuss the tradeoffs of NoSQL and query-plan your way through scaling issues.
• Happy in the Clouds. You have knowledge of Kubernetes, Azure or AWS and be comfortable working with a system that supports users from around the world, at scale.
• Well-principled. Especially in the craft of Software Engineering – you will understand deeply: modularity, testability, extensibility, scalability and other –ilities.
• Bias for action. You see a problem, you fix a problem. You get buy in for your solutions and keep tickets moving. We’re always looking for ways to ship at pace.
• Growth mindset. A willingness to use your skills and experience to mentor less-experienced engineers. A desire to learn from others and make yourself better every day.
• Agile outlook. You need to be excited about working in a fast-changing environment. Products, tools, frameworks and processes change, we evolve and take the best bits with us. The teams drive the evolution.
NICE TO HAVE
• Logistics in mind. Industry knowledge of material handling solution (warehouse equipment, micro fulfilment center).
• Automation driven. Basic understanding of other controls automation related equipment, e.g. Bar code scanners, machine vision systems, PLC;
• Thinking about mobile. Familiarity with with React Native or Xamarin, HTML, CSS and web development libraries such as React, Vue, ASP.NET Core, Bootstrap.
• Competitive salary;
• Ability to influence controls software architecture and technology;
• An opportunity to work with the newest engineering innovations;
• A position in a fast-growing startup company with the potential to become one of the market-disrupting businesses;
• Awesome, young, friendly & open-minded team;
• Modern office in the heart of Vilnius;
• Health insurance;
• Business trips (when available) to international conferences LOGIMAT, CEMAT, INDUSTRY 4.0, etc;
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2684 – 4027
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.12
€ 904 – 1183
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.08.11
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.04
€ 2400 – 6500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.08
€ 1400 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.08
€ 6 – 6.5
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.09.10