- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring:
Do you enjoy being surrounded and collaborating with like-minded and talented people who have a passion to innovate? TransUnion provides innovative solutions that help ordinary people and businesses create economic opportunity and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people in more than 30 countries. So if you want to join a growing, inspiring and forward thinking business, come, join your new team here at TransUnion Lithuania!
What You'll Bring:
- Experience using and configuring Data Science tools in Linux HPC environments. Knowledge ofNix is a plus.
- Programming skills and experience with HPC environments big data platforms (Hive, Spark, Hadoop).
- Demonstrate skills with statistical programs such as R and Python; Knowledge in other programming languages (C/C++, Scala, Java) would be a plus.
- Project and time management skills to collaborate in multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Evidence of strong analytical, critical, and creative thinking and willingness to take initiative in problem-solving.
- Versatile interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organization
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Fluency in English
Impact You'll Make:
You will partner with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive the setup and ongoing success of new data science environments in multiple markets. Tasks will include – among others – the development of effective data science workflows, the localization of global tools, and liaising with global SMEs in data science and technology.
- Lead new HPC environment setup on behalf of data science teams. As a project leader, you will take ownership of all aspects of the project from environment design to tool development, to training.
- Assist Global Technology with maintenance of the tools and frameworks used by analysts on the high-performance computing (HPC) cluster and participate in projects led by Global Technology as a subject matter expert on machine learning and scientific computing.
- Provide oversight and hands-on support for the development of analytic solutions using languages such as R, Python, SQL, Hive and Spark, formalizing some of these efforts into repeatable process improvements.
- Be the trusted technical partner for TransUnion’s colleagues and provide an analytic perspective and general support as needed.
- Identify strategies and opportunities to test and adopt TransUnion’s analytic products and services.
- Contribute to research and innovation initiatives in collaboration with other DSA peers and may lead small analytic research teams or manage research interns on a project basis, as needed.
- Participate in interviewing and evaluation of new talent, mentoring and training of junior colleagues.
- Foster a high-performance culture and cultivate an environment that promotes excellence and reflects the TransUnion brand.
What You'll Get:
- Experienced and highly motivated team
- Big focus on project delivery quality
- Health insurance package
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Financial rewards for Azure/AWS certifications
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement
- Linux Academy, Ministry of Testing, LinkedIn learning zone memberships
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in VIP Zalgiris box
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.05
€ 1400 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.16
€ 2500 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2022.10.29
€ 1863 – 2859
Galioja iki: 2022.10.23