- Apie įmonę
Would you like to apply your investigative skills to strengthen our risk reporting?
Risk Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional squads and enables us to work in a truly Agile organisation. Each of these squads is a self-organised team empowering its members to take their decisions while working on products and services.
We are looking for a colleague to join one of risk reporting squads responsible for end-to-end delivery of impairment data and regulatory reporting solutions from the credit risk respective. It is a great opportunity to gain an understanding of Danske Bank’s business model and hands-on experience across a wide range of areas within risk management and risk reporting.
You will also belong to Credit Risk Analysts chapter that unites like-minded specialists who share experience across a broad range of risk areas within the bank.
You will be based in Lithuania and collaborate with colleagues from Denmark and India daily.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role
- Develop dashboards, presentations and reports for different levels of management
- Ensure regulatory reporting requirements are met, which includes evaluating and interpreting credit risk data
- Be a subject-matter expert providing methodical insights to stakeholders and implementing changes in the data landscape adhering to best practices
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders across the Bank
- Improve credit risk management processes and data controls
- Academic background in Economics, Finance, Business Management, or similar
- Working experience with SQL and relational databases. Experience in data visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI is beneficial
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to break down policies and frameworks into actionable and value-adding guidance
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.10.31
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.11.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2022.10.28