- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Center of Excellence is a part of Intrum GBS and takes the key role in supporting other teams & Intrum Group on the journey of change and improvement. Part of our daily responsibilities are working with project management, process improvements, automation, transitions, new initiatives and transformation program to create value for our clients, organization and society at large. Join and grow with us in international company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and facilitating improvement program: providing leadership, training, and support to enable units to deliver their target
- Coaching and developing teams to use lean methodology and thinking
- Advocating value stream thinking and analyze value stream opportunities to drive improvements
- Leveraging best practices across functions
- Contributing to and in an environment in which all team members are respected and motivated to improve their team contributions to achieve function goals
- Previous experience with Lean and Six Sigma methodology would be an advantage
- Fluent English language skills in written and oral communication
- Integrity and ability to work in team, cooperate with others
- Excellent time management skills, set goals and KPIs and prioritize work
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
2000-3500 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.08
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 5800 – 8200
Galioja iki: 2022.10.29
€ 3500 – 4400
Galioja iki: 2022.10.12