- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Java developer with an agile mindset interested in developing financial crime prevention systems.
In Monitoring & Screening Tribe, we are accountable for enabling real-time screening and retrospective monitoring of transactions and trade flows. We support the entire Group and play a central role in Danske Banks’ financial crime prevention within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation, and Fraud prevention. We are approx. 150 engaged colleagues located in 3 different countries.
This is your opportunity to join us in shaping the future defence against financial crime by preventing, detecting, and mitigating financial crime activities.
We are looking for an additional team member in Vilnius to join the Fraud Investigations squad to deliver innovative, cloud-hosted, java based solutions.
- Take full responsibility for solutions (from design to deployment)
- Ensure that architecture all choices are based on best practices and live up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Continuously develop yourself, your team’s capabilities and ways of working
- Represent the project/area in internal forums
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Engage our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- 4+ years of software development experience preferably, using Java technologies
- Experience with Spring Boot and SQL
- Experience in building Java microservices
- Good understanding of using REST APIs
- Unit-testing knowledge
- Solid communication and diplomatic skills as well as an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Experience in establishing and improving engineering practices, developing team’s competencies
Monthly salary range from 4000 EUR to 6000 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Canteen services and free fruits
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2022.10.14
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.10.07
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2022.10.31
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.10.21
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.11.10
€ 2080 – 3120
Galioja iki: 2022.10.28