- Apie įmonę
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Accounts Receivable team within Intrum GBS is operating in the Accounting domains of Payments handling, Settlements and Reconciliations. We make sure that the heart-beat of clients business is functioning well and payments circulate without delays. If you're caring about client experience and focused on high quality deliveries, we would like to welcome you to the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage different types of payments: outgoing, unplaced, overpayments, etc.
- Investigate incoming payments, handling invoice returns
- Proceed monthly reconciliations
- Analyze and initiate systems' and processes' improvements/changes
- Handle email requests
- General accounting knowledge
- Good English skills
- Swedish/Norwegian language would be an advantage
- Quick and accurate data entry skills with high attention to details
- Integrity and ability to work in team, cooperate with others
- Ability to work under limited supervision or individually
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building etc.
1100 - 1950 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.10.12
€ 1300 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30
€ 1100 – 1950
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
Galioja iki: 2022.10.02
€ 1400 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.19
€ 2300 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.09.30