- Apie įmonę
Accounts Payable Disputes Administration specialist is a part of our Finance - Accounting team and is responsible for carrying out day-to-day operations concerning findings and complaints (disputes) related to Accounts Payable processes. Our new team member will work directly with their business partners and handle incorrect invoices and credits or missing invoices and credits as dispute cases.
- Reconciliation of vendor invoices against goods receipts
- Reconciliation of AP disputes accounts which are currently under TL’s responsibility
- Perform MEC and other periodic activities for the AP Disputes module
- Investigation of not opened disputes and following up with respective team members to ensure they are actioned.
- University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration with a major in accounting.
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Strong written and verbal French skills;
- Rigorous and organized, with attention to detail and has a high sense of confidentiality.
Working at McKesson Business Services Lithuania
With over 140 employees in Vilnius, our open and multinational working culture is characterised by continuous development. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are a still growing and evolving company where you can be a part of different initiatives such as the AutoHotKey community, PEX project group, Employee Ambassadors Committee and many more. We offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania both in personal and professional fields through our demand-oriented training programmes and internal initiatives, as well as other benefits:
- Private Health Insurance
- Workation from any EU country for SIX MONTHS!
- TRUST DAYs - 4 extra PAID days off per year
- Work from home or at the heart of Vilnius city – STILL YOUR CHOICE!
- €100 to help you establish your home office
- Extra €€€ for Annual Bonus
- Additional €750-1500 for a referred future colleague
- Pet-friendly Thursdays & Fridays in the office
- Entertainment, games & free snacks in the lounge area
- Extra PAID leave days for important life events
- Team building budget / Summer & Winter parties / Other social events
- Monetary credits for PEX / Recognitions / Birthdays
- Additional %%% OFF (Gyms / Hotels / Cafes)
- Parking & Public transport compensation
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
Galioja iki: 2022.12.11
Galioja iki: 2022.12.21
€ 2000 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2022.12.02