- Apie įmonę
Internews, an international nonprofit organization based in Washington, DC and Arcata, CA, works to ensure access to trusted, quality information that empowers people to have a voice in their future and to live healthy, secure, and rewarding lives. Internews has worked with citizens and local media in more than 100 countries. Together with local partners such as universities and other non-profit organizations, Internews has supported the development of thousands of media outlets worldwide, including radio and television stations, newspapers, mobile news networks, and online news sites.
Internews manages several regional media support projects in Eastern Europe focused on supporting local independent journalists and media outlets. The projects aim to foster resilience in media and society by helping make credible, professional media more competitive, and expanding domestic audiences and demand for fact-based, reliable information.
The HR Officer will support the HR and Administration Manager on various HR process and procedures. This includes employee recruitment and selection, orientation and induction, record management and handling migration documentation. The role will also deliver support to the Project Teams by ensuring a smooth flow of employment requests and service agreements documentation in cooperation with HR Team at Internews HQ. The HR Officer will act as the first point of contact regarding general HR enquiries for internal and external clients and oversee day-to-day HR administrative tasks.
HR Officer Job description
- Compiling all necessary hiring documents for project consultants and providing support to organize and coordinate their activities.
- Regularly monitor Consulting contracts expiry date, funds balance and make sure the contract extensions/closures are initiated and completed on time.
- Liaise with consultants to collect monthly invoices and activity reports, make sure all the consultants have submitted their documents for payment. Prepare money transfer requests, ensure documentation compliance with organizational policies, and share them with accounting team.
- Train all new employees how to fill out their timesheets, check timesheet records twice per month and correct any potential errors; track employees’ vacation balance and ensure all Vilnius office employees use their vacation as per Labor Code requirements. Keep track and control of consultants’ paid days off balance.
- Prepare all required documentation for local employment and service agreements, act as HR representative for Vilnius office in compliance with Internews and local labor regulations, take care of all the local employment related documentation data entries (director resolutions, data entering into accounting system, periodic HR reports, etc.).
- Own local hiring process: review the applications received, chose the relevant candidates, organize interviewing process and necessary documentation.
- Conduct employee orientation/induction and introductory training so that new employees are quickly integrated into the organization.
- Collect required documents from relocating foreigners for migration purposes, liaise with Migration department and Employment Service and take care of all necessary migration documentation, register foreign staff for initial and further migration visits, assist staff with residence permit applications online and onsite.
- Organize, based on the need, Schengen and national visa applications for organizations’ guests, partners, staff members and consultants.
- Organize the smooth relocation process of arriving staff, assist them with accommodation, travel arrangements and settling in Lithuania.
- Responsibility for organization’s health and safety function.
- Understanding of and demonstrated commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Administration or related field;
- Fluency in Lithuanian, English and Russian;
- At least 2 years of HR experience in a similar role;
- Must have a legal right to work in Lithuania;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and common online and social media platforms;
- Must be self-reliant, resourceful, good problem-solver, good humored, and flexible;
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and reliably, to a high standard and to deadline;
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse staff.
- Occupational Health and Safety certificates and experience;
- Knowledge of the Lithuanian Labor Law;
- Experience with residence legalization and employment of foreigners;
- Working experience in an international development organization.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Amazing colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere, welcoming culture;
- Regular career development opportunities;
- Possibility to gain international working experience.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 3200 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.07
Galioja iki: 2022.12.04
€ 2500 – 3333
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 3500 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.18
€ 2976 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08