- Apie įmonę
Are you our new committed and strategic Legal Debt Collection Process Analyst?
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group.
Working for us means working for the international market leader. That sounds great. It also means working with the best people, the most exciting clients, the latest market innovations and the highest ethical standards.
Our business is about helping others. Helping individuals in debt get out of difficult situations. Assisting companies to get paid, so they can grow, employ and prosper. Which in turn is positive for the whole economy. You become an essential part of this circuit with us, which gives your job at Intrum a deeper meaning. Regardless of your role or title.
The role will report to the Global Legal Operations Process Owner.
Location: Flexible. We accept applications from all countries in which we operate. We do not offer relocation support or work permit sponsorship.
We think you have
- Broad knowledge of Legal Debt collection business
- At least 1 year of relevant experience within business process analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to reach across organization to acquire information.
- Knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge of multiple process performance and management methodologies.
Purpose of role
The Legal debt collection process analyst represents a key role in the delivery of analysis of legal debt collection processes, its changes and new initiatives that is critical to the successful process development and effectiveness. Individual will work closely with variety of legal debt collection processes which are centric around tree main authorities - court, bailiff and bankruptcy administrator (trustee). Therefore the role has responsibility to assure that local market's specific legal debt collection processes designs and implementation is compliant with standard approach documented in the global process definitions. This role is part of the Global Process Development organization in Global Operations reporting to the Global Process Owner. The Legal debt collection analyst is assigned individually focusing on key areas:
Responsibilities of role
- Analyze and perform root cause analysis, remediation of legal debt collection processes to strengthen operational controls and enhance legal debt collection processes Intrum Group wide.
- Support efforts to standardize legal debt collection processes and improve its efficiency.
- Develop, complete and correct legal debt collection processes and with it related documentation, as well as document process changes according to internal governance.
- Monitor process environment, customer journey, external trends and according to that support team with new continuous improvement suggestions, including automation and digitalization opportunities for the processes. Update / revise the process as needed.
- Proactively analyze legal debt collection processes supporting tools, its functionalities and provide insights for process improvements.
- Actively participate in various projects and initiatives or evolving regulatory requirements to enhance performance, seek new technologies and maintain continuous improvement standards.
- Provide daily support for team, team manager and senior leaders. Moreover collaborate and support involved parties, such as local markets, other teams etc.
- Other with this role related functions which might evolve during work practice.
Are you curious and have questions?
You're welcome to contact the hiring manager Dovilė Valiūnė for more information about the business unit and the role. And don't hesitate to contact the primary recruiter Silena Dossara for more information about the application process.
About your application process
Only applications received through our online system will be considered.
Do you feel that you might be the right person? Great! Apply now. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 2400 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 1200 – 1470
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.12.02
€ 2720 – 4080
Galioja iki: 2022.12.19
Galioja iki: 2022.12.24