- Apie įmonę
Work in Lithuania is a talent attraction programme initiated by Invest Lithuania that aims to connect highly skilled employees living abroad with potential international employers based in Lithuania.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and professional Business Analyst, who could help maximize the effectiveness of the Work in Lithuania programme through data-driven insights and decisions.
We invite you to:
• Work closely with the multifunctional Work in Lithuania team to position Lithuania as an attractive location for building an international career.
• Analyse and identify target markets and potential audiences (both short- and long-term), develop fact-based insights, and turn them into actionable items, reports and presentations.
• Monitor global talent attraction trends and international best practices and provide suggestions for the improvement of the programme and its activities.
• Conduct market research and surveys or manage third-party partners to facilitate data-driven decisions.
• Regularly research target and competitor countries, analyse local news/events and political issues that may be affecting our target countries.
We expect you to have:
• A higher education degree in economics, mathematics, business management or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an analytical role.
• Proven experience working with user and market research and/or business intelligence.
• Knowledge of data collection methods (interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc.).
• Ability to turn findings into reports and present your ideas clearly and convincingly—both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to apply your own initiative and critical thinking.
• Fluent Lithuanian and English skills.
- Opportunity to own international employment (a highly sought-after skill in Lithuania).
- Unique opportunity to contribute to a meaningful goal (attracting foreign talent to Lithuania).
- Young but highly skilled and open-minded team.
- Dynamic and results-driven work environment.
- Monthly salary ranging from €1800 to €2850 (gross).
- Financial incentives for achieving or exceeding set goals.
- Seven extra days of paid annual leave.
- Personalized health insurance
- iVibe Team with never ending ideas of fun activities for Invest Lithuania people bonding.
- Full set of working environment for your work from anywhere station.
- A brand-new, pet-friendly office in one of the most beautiful business centers in town and flexible work-from-home.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 2000 – 2380
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 2200 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2023.01.01
€ 2455 – 2806
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 3000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.12
€ 1900 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08