- Apie įmonę
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients with specific responsibility for:
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set-up process.
- Assisting in the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Client Due Diligence files.
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers.
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities.
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund-related reports.
- Coordinating and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as the issuance of shareholder statements.
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced.
- Proactively taking on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit, or Economics.
- Working towards your professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA);
- Knowledge and experience in Real Estate and/or Private Equity fund administration is an advantage.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit.
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organized and flexible.
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate.
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment.
Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 2100 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 2000 – 2150
Galioja iki: 2022.12.24
€ 1840 – 2760
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16