- Apie įmonę
SWEDISH SPEAKING HR APP SPECIALIST
Are you for a challenge? Are you interested in learning new systems, providing high value support and are motivated to strengthen your team? If yes – then we look forward to hearding from you!
We are looking for a collaborative and curious new team member to join our HR App Support team and work with a Swedish client. In this role you will delve deep into 3 HR applications and support the employees and HR representatives of our client.
When you start in this role, we will challenge you to learn the initial tasks fast and then quickly advance towards deeper understanding of the systems and our client’s HR processes. Eventually, we will challenge you to take on more and more ownership of the process, help transform it, make it more efficient and deliver more value to our customers as well as move more work from Stockholm.
If you are up for a challenge, learning new systems, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your main tasks:
• Responsibility for Workday HCM application (contribute to preparation and delivery of various documentation and reports as well as manage client requests by assessing needs, keeping the quality and meeting deadlines)
• Coordinate project management activities and information (Onboarding/Offboarding of legal entities to/from a global benefits and total rewards platform)
• Build high-level knowledge and good relations with clients by knowing their overall business specifics
• Uploading or manually adding relevant data into systems, reporting according to laws and regulations, communicating with the customer, handling error logs and performing other necessary tasks required for payroll
• Provide customer support via emails, systems, chat or phone
• Ensure that services within the individual area of expertise are delivered according to contract, and to ensure high customer satisfaction
• Support, coordinate and provide input to various administrative projects including complex and non-standard tasks with respect to setup, delivery, relationship management and knowledge management
• Identify and work on process improvements to improve the overall quality and efficiency of the process
• Obtain and maintain knowledge and understanding of all processes within area of expertise, their impact on all stakeholders and their upstream and downstream linkages
• You can expect to have a daily communication between team members both in Lithuania and Sweden making sure the processes run smoothly
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English language (from B1+ level)
• You are a person who enjoys working with others while also being fully responsible for your own tasks and able to work independently
• You are proactive and solution-oriented with customers and in your daily work
• Ability to understand and follow legal requirements, rules and regulations
• Good time management skills
• Transition experience is a plus
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
• Scandinavian ways of working (Swedish client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
• Challenging tasks and be a part of a dynamic environment
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online.
We will be looking for Your CV!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Stay up to date with our website careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2104 – 2806
Galioja iki: 2023.01.28
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 2100 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 1668 – 2280
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01
€ 2960 – 4440
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 4720 – 7080
Galioja iki: 2023.03.03