- Apie įmonę
Would you like to become part of the Identity squad that creates a great customer experience by enabling customers to authenticate their identity quickly?
Our mission in the AML Review Tribe is to protect our customers, society and banks from financial crime by developing highly automated AML diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
If you are interested in resisting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies, meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
You will also be part of the Business and Functional Specialist Chapter within the AML Review Tribe to enable and leverage your skills. Your Chapter is guided by one of your tribe colleagues, the Chapter Lead, who will also be your HR manager. Your Chapter Lead will support and mentor you ensuring your personal and professional growth. At the same time, you are also responsible for continuously learning and supporting the building up of your Chapter’s functional expertise.
- Investigate and determine the best way of implementing user-friendly solutions for the End Customers
- Conduct research and coordinate dialogue with 3rd party vendors for integration with Danske Banks workflows and systems
- Support design processes that lead to a great customer experience and ensure compliance
- Support in testing, release management or similar tasks when needed
- You thrive from working in an agile setup with a can-do mindset and will take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables. You are motivated and feel comfortable not waiting for your Product Owner to assign tasks to you
- You have business analyst experience – preferably, your domain knowledge is within the AML/regulatory area. This is not a requirement, though
- You have a solid methodical mindset – you are detail-oriented and are used to interacting directly with high-level stakeholders
- You feel at home in a fast-changing environment and don’t mind complexity
- You have a ‘yes we can’ attitude combined with creative problem-solving skills
- You are self-organizing and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and get things done
- You can fail, learn from it and try again
- You collaborate well with colleagues with different people profiles and skills
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06
€ 4160 – 6240
Galioja iki: 2023.01.05
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 1760 – 2640
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 3280 – 4920
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
€ 3040 – 4560
Galioja iki: 2023.01.06