- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about client data management, reconciliations, collaboration and problem solving?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work with the set-up of Swedbank’s counterparties, client’s data and product descriptions;
- Perform client, counterparty on-boarding tasks in the relevant banking systems as well as offboard them;
- Ensure our client‘s and counterparties data quality and correctness in relevant applications;
- Create, analyze, distribute and retrieve reconciliation reports to internal stakeholders;
- Operate with multiple systems and understand their interactions and dependencies;
- Collaborate with other team members and internal stakeholders to solve detected discrepancies/issues in relalion to the above mentioned tasks;
- Suggest improvements for current processes and work on developments;
- Enjoy working in an international environment and understand the joys and challenges of multi-cultural communication.
- An academic degree in business administration, economics or finance;
- To be interested in financial markets;
- To be responsible, initiative, attentive to details, a problem solver and able to perform within strict deadlines;
- Ability to work in stressful situations and to multi-task without compromising quality;
- Have a good command of written and spoken English is required since it’s our daily working language;
- Interest in improvements, automation of processes;
- To be well organized and motivated;
- Ability to establish good relationships with the team members and stakeholders, positive attitude.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Viktorija, your future leader.We look forward to your application at 03.10.2022. the latest.
Recruiter: Živilė Kairevičiūtė +37061252908
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2600EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.13
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
Galioja iki: 2023.02.12
Galioja iki: 2023.02.25
€ 2800 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.07
€ 1400 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17