- Apie įmonę
Agent Database Administrator 2 – Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you ready to use your analytical skills and eye for detail for one of the world's largest FinTech organizations? Are you ready to unleash your potential in a global business committed to moving money for better? Join Western Union as an Agent Database Administrator 2.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We're a FinTech that's using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We're a team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better requires process discipline and simplification
We are looking for someone to support our agents within the operations department.
Here are the main responsibilities for the role:
- Validate and execute the agent's contract (new and renewal) for completeness and accuracy according to contract compliance and legal requirements
- Provide back-office support to salespeople on the field
- Provide back-office support to other WU departments while meeting or exceeding functional targets in quality, productivity, and excellent customer experience
- Coordinate agent enrollment process with various functions based globally
- Create ad hoc reports for business partners, senior management, and/ or other departments
Here are some skills, attributes, and qualifications you will have:
- Higher education or equivalent experience is preferred
- Good English language skills (B2) Spanish, French, or any Nordic language is an advantage
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in operations, sales, or customer support roles
- Analytical skills, ability to follow instructions, procedures, and deadlines
- Knowledge of Alteryx, AS400, and WUAMS is desirable
Join us, and let's connect the world
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It's an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you're ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We're a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
The monthly gross base salary range is 1078 – 1700 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident, and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
€ 1800 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.10
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
Galioja iki: 2023.01.03
€ 2300 – 4700
Galioja iki: 2023.01.08
€ 1700 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2022.12.31