- Apie įmonę
OFFICER FINANCE & ACCOUNTING SERVICES (INVOICING)
Amicorp Group, an independent global service provider of a broad range of assurance, administrative, legal, corporate secretarial and support services, is searching for a:
We are looking for an OFFICER FINANCE & ACCOUNTING SERVICES (INVOICING) to join our rapidly growing team. The selected candidate will be a member of the IAD finance and accounting team at Amicorp Baltic office with the primary responsibility to execute and monitor the preparation of client invoices.
- Create, edit and finalise client invoices.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the Senior Account Managers of the concerned Amicorp offices for solving day-to-day issues relating to client invoices and to get any further information, if required.
- Ensure the quality of invoices is up to standard and in accordance with group policy.
- Act as the gatekeeper for any proposed discounts, carry forward or billing amendments.
- Ensure invoicing deadlines are met and tasks are completed within the stipulated time frames as defined by Group.
- Work with the Team Lead, Group Controllers and CFO to identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and dashboards.
- Assist the central collection team to resolve unallocated client receipts.
Skills and requirements
- University (or equivalent) degree in economics, finance and/or similar
- 1-3 years of similar experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills (a team player)
- Capability to work under time pressure and in a dynamic business environment
- Opportunity to work in a highly skilled professional team and pleasant environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary (2200EUR gross) and social benefits including private health insurance
If you believe that you have the required experience and skills to join our finance and accounting team, kindly send your CV.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.22
€ 2450 – 2970
Galioja iki: 2022.12.14
€ 1458 – 2187
Galioja iki: 2022.12.08
€ 5786 – 7439
Galioja iki: 2022.12.20
Galioja iki: 2022.12.03
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15