- Apie įmonę
Senior Mobile App Developer (iOS)
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
About the Role:
- Designing, developing, and evaluating security features for mobile applications.
- Enabling secure communication with large-scale data platforms as well as small custom embedded computing platforms.
- Integrating new security features and updates into existing products to ensure the security of all products is maintained throughout the product lifecycle.
- Providing product security engineering recommendations and helping resolve integration and testing issues.
- Leading or participating in security assessments of company products that may include vulnerability and risk assessments, threat analysis, and security code reviews to identify potential design and implementation vulnerabilities.
- 3+ years of experience developing iOS mobile apps.
- Expertise in C/C++, Swift, Objective-C.
- Knowledge in authentication/authorization concepts such as OAuth, OpenId, and SSO.
- Knowledge in reverse engineering applications.
- Knowledge in cryptographic primitives, such as symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, AES, RSA, ECDH, PKI, and PAKE.
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with the ever-changing software environments.
- Experience in, and comfortable with, being part of a team that builds components as part of a distributed environment.
- Proficiency in English.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Remote work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 4,190 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.24
€ 1900 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2022.12.09
Galioja iki: 2022.12.15
€ 2100 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.28
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 1500 – 1750
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16