- Apie įmonę
About us and the position:
We are a specialized customer service company. In 2022 we are celebrating our 20th birthday. Our clients operate in various business areas (finance, logistics, trade, services, etc.), so our work is diverse, rich, and very dynamic. Every day we create and improve the customer experience.
Join our Transcom Family as a Customer Service Representative!
Love traveling and the sound of suitcase wheels on the airport pavement? Experience the mood of traveling with us and contribute to the search of lost luggage! You will be the first contact via phone and email after passengers lose their luggage.
What's in it for YOU!
- Start working from October 10th
- Choose the best workload for you - full-time, 0.8, 0.75 or 0.5
- Work from home (we'll provide the equipment) or from our office in Kaunas, Vilnius, where we have break rooms, massage chairs, coffee machines, so you can relax during breaks
- In-depth training after which you will be a professional in customer service field
- Become part of a large and dynamic team!
- Salary - 820-931 eur (before tax, working day hours)
What we are looking for:
- English language knowledge (B2 level)
- You want to improve your communication skills every day
- You can work on flexible schedule, department working hours I - VII, 10:00 to 22:00
You know that helping others is your calling!
What Life at Transcom is like!
We all grew up here! As many as 90% of executives started their careers from working as customer service specialists, so they have a good understanding and knowledge of all the nuances of customer service and know what a motivated team can achieve. Join and grow with us! We are objective in our recruitment process, so we use standardized testing to get to know you better. Look for tests in your email after applying.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 2400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.17
Galioja iki: 2022.12.16
Galioja iki: 2022.12.23
€ 2450 – 2970
Galioja iki: 2022.12.31